SIT Systematic Inventive Thinking
Innovate with What You Have
Innovate with What You Have will equip you with a new pair of glasses that enable you to see the smart solutions previously hidden from view.
Through this engaging course crafted by trained SIT facilitators, you will learn how to:
- Understand and overcome the subconscious patterns of thought that limit your creativity
- Systematically detect hidden opportunities in the resources nearest to a problem situation, increasing solution efficiency and decreasing costs.
- Apply the Task Unification problem-solving tool to find clever solutions
This course is designed to be an interactive experience in which you'll go through:
- Bite-sized videos (generally between 1-5 minutes each)
- Practical assignments and comprehension-boosting exercises
- Additional resources to inspire you and deepen your knowledge
- Real-life examples and case studies
Estimated time commitment: 3-4 hours, in total.
After purchase you will have access to this course for 6 weeks.
Get a taste of the course with one of its videos:
Exploring the cognitive forces that we must overcome to think creatively is a necessary step in any pragmatic discussion of innovation. This video explores the term Cognitive Fixedness and its powerful impact on our thinking.