SIT Systematic Inventive Thinking
Process Innovation is in Order for Bayer
Process Innovation is in Order, will enable you to innovate your most important business processes by re-sequencing them in a variety of ways.
You will learn the following principles and skills:
- Overcoming your fixed thinking around structures
- Applying the Division tool to refresh your processes
- How to find value in the newly created process and make the most out of them
This course is designed to be an interactive experience in which you'll go through:
- Bite-sized videos (generally between 1-5 minutes per video)
- Practical assignments and comprehension boosting exercises
- Additional resources to inspire you and to deepen your knowledge
- Real life examples
Estimated time commitment 3-4 hours, in total.
After purchase you will have access to this course for 6 weeks.
Get a taste of the course with one of its videos:
Jumping right in, this video will put you in the shoes of the management team at our fictional hotel "Lamakaan Suites". Through hands-on simulation, you will get a taste of the thinking tool which will be introduced in the course.