SIT Systematic Inventive Thinking
Process Innovation is in Order
Process Innovation is in Order will enable you to innovate your most important business processes by methodically re-sequencing them in a variety of ways.
Through this engaging course crafted by trained SIT facilitators, you will learn how to:
- Overcome your fixed thinking around systems structures and how they operate
- Apply the Division thinking tool to refresh and renew your operational processes
- How to find value in the newly created process and make the most of the benefits
This course is designed to be an interactive experience in which you'll go through:
- Bite-sized videos (generally between 1-5 minutes each)
- Practical assignments and comprehension-boosting exercises
- Additional resources to inspire you and deepen your knowledge
- Real-life examples and case studies
Estimated time commitment 3-4 hours, in total.
After purchase you will have access to this course for 6 weeks.
Get a taste of the course with one of its videos:
Jumping right in, this video will put you in the shoes of the management team at our fictional hotel "Lamakaan Suites". Through hands-on simulation, you will get a taste of the Division thinking tool introduced in this course.