SIT Systematic Inventive Thinking
The Innovation Multiplier
The Innovation Multiplier will teach you how to manipulate your existing products, finding innovative additions and improvements and fulfilling the wants/needs even your customers themselves might not have realized they had.
You will learn the following principles and skills:
- Recognizing common patterns and characteristics that successful products share
- How to systematically create serendipitous ‘accidents’ on demand and how to capitalize on them
- How simply adding similar elements of your service/product to the existing one can create successful innovations
This course is designed to be an interactive experience in which you'll go through:
- Bite-sized videos (generally between 1-5 each)
- Practical assignments and comprehension-boosting exercises
- Additional resources to inspire you and to deepen your knowledge
- Real-life examples and case studies
Estimated time commitment 3-4 hours
After purchase you will have access to this course for 6 weeks.
Get a taste of the course with one of its videos:
Exploring studies from as early as the 1940’s, this video presents the existence of similar patterns common to creative patents and successful new products, which led to the development of the SIT methodology.